MONEY 101

I am Vincent ajibola a blogger and facilitator,I would like to provide value to you by telling you some things about money,and if you take proper action you will make a difference in yourself in less than one month.
Money is a medium of exchange mostly through coins and banknotes,Normally most students complain of being broke and not having money,Yes you might not have a dime on you right now but when you get the cash what do you do with it?
The problem there is that most of us do the wrong things with our money,You purchase liabilities more than assets because you are ignorant about how money works.
Last semester I noticed that I was so upset with Biggie tropical as I took up to 50 bottles in 1 month, I was like oh boy you are consuming a lot of cash! Just one bottle can pay my ride  three times! then I tasked myself, I decided not to take any soft drink throughout the new month,except I needed it badly I broke the rules tho I didn't take more than seven bottles and I saved my cash
 To make use of your money wisely you have to

  •  Firstly pay off your debts,suffer the pain of doing that( at least you were the one that put yourself into the debt) Skip this if you don't have any debt.
  • Keep at least in 1/10 of your earnings 
  • Purchase assets and not liabilities this is the most interesting part and it is still the most annoying part because this is where you learn and learning is fun,learning can also be frustrating 
  • Invest in yourself,This is what I call operation learn before you Earn ,Throughout 2019, I was busy learning,
  • Invest in the world,here you will have to select your own niche and move on, but always be careful about where you invest there are a lot of attracting opprtunities around but many leads to the pit. 
Recommendation: Read the richest man in Babylon by George S Clarson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Opera founded startup OPay raises $50M for mobile finance in Nigeria

1200X NORD VPN ACCOUNTS