WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU SIGN UP FOR SALESBLOTTER


Welcome back to my blog I am Vincent Ajibola ,also know as toughgray
and this is my blog where I show people how to earn stuffs online,So today,I will tell you the truth about salesblotter

There was a time I read a book and i watched some videos about making money with affiliate marketing then I saw a lot of programs and stuff like that then,I was busy reading reviews and found out that most of them were fake, I stumbled one called Salesblotter,i tried looking for reviews but i didnt get results not to talk of knkwing if its scam or not
I signed up without paying a dime and after some weeks I got a mail that my request to join Salesblotter has been approved, I was so happy thinking Its time to step up on my hustle.I logged in  and searched for offers, I selected some of those offers I preferred then I requested permission to view more details about this offers and accept them.

But to my greatest surprise for almost a month now none of my requests have been approved, I made 6 requests and they're all still pending

then I was like what's going on

I went to the web I searched and searched and searched for salesblotter reviews again,i found very very low content about it,and Everything I was just getting were negative results. So that's why I am  telling you about my personal experience about Sales blotter.
So I don't think this is a good affiliate marketing System. I will advise you that Salesblotter is not a good affiliate marketing System to join
THANKS
Please Like,Share and Use the comment section if you have Any question or Suggestion to this

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Opera founded startup OPay raises $50M for mobile finance in Nigeria

1200X NORD VPN ACCOUNTS